We are offering a unique opportunity for business-minded entrepreneurs to own their own home-based Early Education Enrichment business.
- Flexible, family-friendly lifestyle.
- Schedule follows the school year calendar.
- Contribute to your family’s income.
- Experience the joys of teaching without all the red tape.
- Meet a community need by providing kids with a strong start to education.
- Enjoy the many benefits of owning your own business.
As a Licensee, you will receive:
- Curriculum: An effective curriculum for preschool and kindergarten-age students including detailed lesson plans for math, reading, and writing.
- Marketing: Marketing materials such as business cards, letterhead, tri-fold brochures, and flyers are included in the program along with tips and suggestions on how to market your new business.
- Website: Licensees have access to the Early Education Enrichment website and a link to their own web page with specific program information and class schedules. This web page can be developed by the Licensee or an Early Education Enrichment employee.
- Territory: A protected territory designed for success.
- Support Materials: Teaching techniques from a variety of credited programs, leveled readers, curriculum and assessments, evaluations, and registration forms.
- Business Support: On-going support from a dedicated business coach and educator who will guide you to a successful business.
Early Education Enrichment classes are generally taught as an in-home business.
Classes can also be held at public and private schools, preschools, daycare centers, park districts, libraries, and community centers.
These are considered “accounts” that are obtained and serviced by the Licensee.