The quality of early education has a significant impact on school readiness. EEE offers fun, engaging lessons designed to build language, literacy, and math skills. Bridging into Kindergarten provides developmentally appropriate lessons and activities with an emphasis on learning through play that will prepare your child for kindergarten.
- identify the sounds they hear at the beginning, middle, and end of words.
- engage in multi-sensory activities that promote prereading skills, including phonological awareness, phonics, and vocabulary development.
- develop sight word recognition through games and activities.
- discuss reactions to literature, participate in re-telling stories, and develop an understanding of story elements such as character, setting, and plot.
- participate in pre-writing activities using basic phonics skills.
- engage in activities to develop skills in skip counting, addition, patterns, and measurement using a variety of tools.
- engage in explorations that promote number sense and mathematical thinking.