EEE offers a comprehensive Kindergarten Enrichment curriculum
with a primary focus on reading, writing, and math. This child-centered, differentiated curriculum offers stimulating activities and learning experiences that prepare children for success in kindergarten and beyond.
- engage in activities that promote reading comprehension and fluency.
- engage in multi-sensory activities that promote reading skills, including phonological awareness, phonics, and vocabulary development.
- discuss reactions to literature and develop an understanding of story elements such as character, setting, plot, and problem and solution.
- participate in shared reading and writing activities.
- participate in writing activities such as journaling and response to literature.
- practice writing a 5-star sentence.
- engage in explorations that promote number sense, mathematical thinking, and mathematical terms.
- develop an understanding of time, money, addition, subtraction, and measurement.
- use number lines, number grids, and manipulatives to practice skip-counting and gain a greater understanding of number patterns.