Leading educational research and experienced-based knowledge have been combined to create an engaging comprehensive curriculum for preschool-age children that combines learning with play. Preschool Enrichment provides developmentally appropriate lessons and activities in reading, writing, and math.
- engage in multi-sensory activities that promote pre-reading skills, including phonological awareness, phonics, and vocabulary development.
- create their own phonics journals.
- discuss their reaction to literature and develop an understanding of story elements such as character, setting, and plot.
- identify the sounds they hear at the beginning, middle, and end of words.
- strengthen rhyming skills through a variety of games and activities.
- participate in writing activities that develop accurate letter and number formation.
- engage in explorations that promote number sense and mathematical thinking.
- develop an understanding of counting, skip-counting, number identification, shapes, patterns, and basic math terms.