Early Education Enrichment (EEE) offers Preschool and Kindergarten Enrichment classes that are fun, interactive, and multi-sensory. Kids ages 4 – 6 learn through playing games, singing songs, and doing hands-on activities. The EEE curriculum covers concepts in math, reading, and writing that your child needs to start school with confidence.
EEE classes are taught in small differentiated groups,
providing a learning environment where children can fully engage in the lesson without distractions, learn at a developmentally appropriate level, and get one-on-one attention from the teacher.
At Early Education Enrichment, our programs:
- Build social skills and self-confidence
- Strengthen reading fluency and comprehension
- Develop strong early writing skills
- Engage kids’ interest in math concepts
- Encourage kids to reach their full potential
- Increase kids’ desire for learning
- Enhance problem-solving skills
- Motivate kids to become life-long learners
Register for a class today and give your child a strong start to education.
- Classes are semi-private with only 3-4 kids in each class.
- Classes are 1 hour in length.
- We offer three 8-week courses that take place during the school year in the fall, winter, and spring and a week-long class in the summer for both Bridging into Kindergarten and Bridging into First Grade.
- Students receive a take-home folder and weekly homework to reinforce concepts covered in class.
- Classes follow a typical schedule and structure important for early childhood development.
- Cost varies depending on location.
Register for a Class